Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Silang, Cavite

Church of Our Lady of Candelaria, Silang, Cavite: Β The Franciscans established this as a parish in 3 February 1595. When the church was burned in 30 August 1603, they rebuilt it and dedicated it to San Diego de Alcala. In 1611, they handed this church to the Jesuits. In 1637-39, Fr. Juan de Salazar SJContinue reading “Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Silang, Cavite”

Rate this: