Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Indang, Cavite

The San Gregorio Magno Church, Indang, Cavite. This church was once a visita or a chapel of the Parish of Silang, Cavite. Under the Jesuits, Fr. Angelo Armano S.J. established it as a mission in 1611, and dedicated to St. Gregory the Great in 1625. Also under the patronage of St. Francis Xavier, Fr. LuisContinue reading “Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Indang, Cavite”

Rate this:

Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Kawit, Cavite

From 13-16 January 2015, the Ignatian Youth Camp participants celebrated the Bi-Centennial Anniversary of the Restoration of the Society of Jesus. They went on a pilgrimage to Jesuit churches in the province of Cavite. They wanted to get a glimpse of the missionary activities of the Jesuits before the Suppression. This is one of theContinue reading “Pilgrimage to Pre-Suppression Jesuit Churches: Kawit, Cavite”

Rate this: